& Enforcement

Modification & Enforcement of


It’s true of everything: As time passes, things change. The decisions that worked for your family years ago may no longer work as children age or as family circumstances shift. You might find yourself struggling to make ends meet because a child support payment is too low or too high. You might find that you and your ex no longer can follow an existing parenting plan because of your child’s sport commitments. You might consider moving for work—or worry how an ex’s move might affect parent-child dynamics.

Correcting Judgments

That No Longer Work
for New Jersey Families

At Shane and White, LLC, we often hear from people who seek our help because existing court orders are no longer working for them. Depending on the situation, we help to enforce or modify these orders so that they are a better fit for our clients’ families.

Our Edison, New Jersey, law office combines the work of three knowledgeable attorneys who are well respected in New Jersey family courts and active in the legal community. These include Mark S. Shane, a lawyer with more than 40 years of experience, as well as Kenneth A. White, an attorney who is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney, and Lauren A. Miceli, who has in-depth knowledge of the New Jersey family court system.

S & W

We Assist You

When Existing Court Orders Must Be Modified Or Enforced

Contact Us For Help

Contact Us For Help

When a Court
Order Needs A Change


The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. This website is designed to provide general information only, and does not represent the opinions of Shane and White, LLC attorneys. The information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up to date with recent legal developments, verdicts or settlements. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your specific facts/circumstances/case. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and emails, but note that contacting us alone does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like advice regarding your individual situation, you should contact Shane and White, LLC. to schedule a consultation to obtain legal advice. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.