The Shane and White Law Firm is a partner and supports the Joshua Harr Shane Foundation which strives to make a difference in the lives of others just as Josh did throughout his brief life. Read more about the foundation and how you can participate in events, volunteer, sponsor, or donate.
Working to bring smiles and hope to others
The Joshua Harr Shane Foundation (www.JoshuaHarrShane.org) was founded in 2000 to honor the memory of Joshua Harr Shane. The foundation is a 501(c)-3 recognized charity and looks to help those in need of care, support and assistance and has expanded from helping local New Jersey children to supporting families across the United States including our military troops stationed overseas.
There is not a day that goes by when the members of the Shane family don’t ask themselves:
What would Joshua want to do? And they make sure it gets done.
- Donating toys to sick children in various hospitals around the United States
- Donating medical care and monetary assistance to families in need of help due to an ill family member
- Donating phone cards to the United States troops via Fort Dix and McGuire Air Force Base so that they can phone home for the holidays
Partnering, Sponsoring, Volunteers, Raising Money
- Annual Joshua Golf Classic
- Annual St. Patrick’s Day Party
- DONATIONS: The foundation accepts monetary donations via the website www.JoshuaHarrShane.org DONATE button.
- Events – by purchasing tickets to events like Disney on Ice and the Harlem Globetrotters