FAQ: Divorce vs Real-Estate Attorney

Frequently Asked QuestionsDivorce/Real Estate QUESTION:

Is it possible to get into a mutual legal binding agreement during our marriage that if divorce is to happen I can keep 100% of the house?

Divorce Attorney, Kenneth White’s ANSWER:

If you and your spouse can come to a mutually acceptable agreement regarding such terms and conditions, the same can be placed into a “binding agreement.”

Whether such an Agreement will be enforceable in the future will depend on many additional facts and circumstances, i.e. was the agreement “fair and reasonable,” etc.

For a reliable opinion you should consult with an experienced family law attorney who can take the time to review with you “all” relevant facts and circumstances.

Kenneth A. White, Esq.