Mark S. Shane Esq.
Mark has practiced law in New Jersey for nearly 30 years. He received his undergraduate degree from Rider University and his Juris Doctor from The Delaware School of Law at Widener University.
Mark is recognized in courtrooms throughout the State and has earned a reputation as a trustworthy and hard-working attorney. Aside from being a diligent lawyer, he is also highly respected by his colleagues for his tremendous involvement in the local community. Mark has served on various board committees such as: the Hightstown-East Windsor Chamber of Commerce; the Jaycees; Pop Warner Football League; and the East Windsor Township Zoning Board of Adjustment. He is a member of the Middlesex County Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar. Mark also participates in the American Trial Lawyers' Association and the Community Association's Institute involving Planned Unit Development and Condominium Associations. He served in the New Jersey Army National Guard as well.
Mark is unique in his ability to provide clients with what they truly need most- a friend to trust who will always put their priorities before his own. Such an attribute cannot be measured, quantified, or described, however, it is what distinguishes Mark Shane among today's lawyers in New Jersey.
Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Family Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury - Defense
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Real Estate Law
- Municipal Court
- New Jersey, 1975
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1975
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
- Major: Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hightstown-East Windsor Chamber of Commerce
- The Jaycees
- Pop Warner Football League
- East Windsor Township Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar, Member
- Community Association's Institute, Member, Planned Unit Development & Condominium Associations