Kenneth A. White
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney
Ken has been with Shane and White for over 14 years, and became a Partner in 2001. He attended Nova University School of Law (1993) and earned his undergraduate degree at Adelphi University. Ken belongs to both the New Jersey and the Florida State Bar Associations.
His practice embodies a variety of matters in general litigation, with an emphasis on areas of Family Law such as Divorce, Custody, and Support Modification, as well as related areas of Domestic Violence and Adoption. His practice is further devoted to Mediation, Arbitration and all areas of personal injury law. He has over forty(40) hours of trained Mediation and has been Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney. When necessary, Ken has the ability to rely on his extensive trial experience.
Ken is extremely active in the bar, serving as a member of the Assignment Judge's Family Lawyers Committee, the Early Settlement Panel, the Central New Jersey Family Law American Inn of Court, and the Legal Clinic of Women Helping Women and Women Aware. His devotion of Family Law not only makes him a great attorney, but also a caring and sympathetic counselor.
Ken possess an exceptional understanding of the law and its practice. He has the rare ability to analyze a legal problem from various perspectives and resolve it in the manner that is best for his client. Most importantly, he works carefully and efficiently so clients always know they can place their trust in him. No attorney will work harder for his or her client than Kenneth White.
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- Family Law
- Support Modification
- Domestic Violence
- Personal Injury Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Matrimonial Law Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Florida, 1993
- New Jersey, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1993
- Nova University Center for the Study of Law, Fort Lauderdale, Florida - 1993
- Adelphi University, Garden City, NJ, USA
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Florida State Bar Association, Member
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney
- Assignment Judge's Family Lawyers Committee Member- Middlesex
- Early Settlement Panelist- Middlesex
- Central New Jersey Family Law American Inn of Court- Member
- Legal Clinic, Women Helping Women and Women Aware
- Trained Civil Mediator